Include name, age, breed, male/female, and fixed or not
Your Dog’s Training Goals
Agreement of Release & Waiver of Liability *
By checking "I agree" below, I hereby have reviewed and agree to the following:
1. I represent and warrant that my dog(s) is physically fit and has no medical conditions that would prevent their full participation in any training class. I agree to have my dog(s) clean and free of fleas and parasites before the first training along with proof that my dog(s) are up to date on all vaccinations. These vaccinations are to remain current throughout the duration of trainings.
2. In consideration of my dog(s) being permitted to participate in training, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, to third parties, which might incur as a result of my dog(s) participating in training.
3. In further consideration of my dog(s) being permitted to participate in training, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Meghan Prague for injury or damages, which my dog(s) or I may sustain as a result of participating in training classes.
4. I hereby waive and release Meghan Prague of any and all liability of any nature or damage which I or my dog(s) may suffer, including specifically, but not without limitation, any injury or damage resulting from action of any dog(s), and assume risk of any such damage or injury while attending any training session held by Meghan Prague.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Meghan Prague for any injury or death caused by her negligence or other acts during the training of my dog(s) or while on your premises or any surrounding area thereto.
6. If Dog(s) causes property damage, or bites or injures any dog(s), animal(s) or person(s) who is a third party to this Agreement, during or after the term of this Agreement, then Client agrees to pay all resulting losses and damages suffered or incurred to the third party.
7. Meghan Prague reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. You can make your payment to Meghan Prague by check (or pay in cash) by the first day of training. Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult. Junior handlers must be at least 10 years old.
8. The class payment is non-refundable and upon a returned check from the bank for any reason I agree to pay a $25.00 returned check fee.
9. Any photographs taken by Meghan Prague of you and/or your dog(s) during training is the property of Meghan Prague and can be used on her web-site, advertising or marketing publications.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our registration form. These details will help us better serve you and your dog. We look forward to working with you!